Wednesday 8 May 2013

Release Date for Part II Will Be...

I am so excited to reveal that chronicles of Astoria Part II Epsilon will now be released on the first of June 2013, it will be available to purchase on Amazon in both paperback and Kindle e-book formats. 

It's felt like a long five months since part one's release. I would however describe part two as my 'baby' as the story has really started to heat up, it's all very exciting. 

I made a few changes to the look of this book, I've opted for the more traditional cream paper this time around and also increased the font size. I can confirm that there are five to six plot-lines that flow through this episode and will continue throughout to part six which is still a long way off.

Keep an eye out also for a new short story coming out which is based on the series and will follow the story of Crystal and how she came to be in Astoria. I hope you are all as excited as I am, when I hear that you've enjoyed it and when I'm asked 'what's going to happen next' it really makes everything so worthwhile and for that, I thank you greatly. 

Peace & Love

* M.R Shields *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We hope to reply within 24 hours.