Sunday 24 November 2013

Writing & The Marketing Machine


I hold my hands up to the fact that I may have the brain of a young child - imagination wise anyhow. I've always been able to imagine the most creative scenarios and worlds that could be out there somewhere, characters that completely inspire and others that draw out thoughts of hatred just from a few actions. While I maybe creative and passionate I have been struggling recently. 

The major obstacle in my journey is what comes after the writing. I've spent so many hours trying to figure out how to wade through the sea of authors, writers and books trying to get my novels to the philosophical shore that I've gotten to the point where I've just blanked out. Mind Freeze is a pain in the ass. 

I decided to look into the services of PR's and Marketing companies to see if they could my novels out there - hello world, can you hear me? I decided to appoint Silver PR in the interim to manage my small business. You will see them posting as 'The COA Team' and while they are appointed I do still hold full access to my accounts and I make the decisions so don't worry no personality will be lost in the process. 

I feel positive about this change, we all need a helping hand at some point and I've known the owner of Silver PR since I was seven and fully trust that they will help me move along and achieve my goals and aspirations while making this website and my Facebook page a fun place to visit. 

Pop over to my Facebook here, come say hi, leave a comment or suggestion or just some randomness nonsense - it's all important to me. You can also email the PR team directly with your thoughts, questions and comments on chroniclesofastoriapr@gmail.com

Peace & Love 

* M.R Shields *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We hope to reply within 24 hours.