Sunday 3 March 2013

New Raphael Concept Art - Take a Peek

I was super excited when I woke up this morning to an email from my graphics girl telling me she had rough drafts for the concept art to my book. Upon opening the email I was gobsmacked at what I found. From taking a few small descriptions about the character she was able to construct his face to exactly how I had imagined him in my mind.

Below is the image of Raphael, he's the main character in my first book, 'Chronicles of Astoria Part I, Delta. It's just a head shot and she still has to create his shining white armour so I am really excited to see it all completed. I love that she had brought my books to life!!! 


Updated: Here's another updated image of Raphael in his white armour alongside Chance. 


Pretty awesome huh? Do you like the Raphael and Chance concept art? 

* M.R Shields *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We hope to reply within 24 hours.